Bird fab studio Co., Ltd.Bird fab studio Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) collect and use your personal data (including not only “personal information” under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, but also information that is broadly related to personal privacy). To protect your personal data, following policies are established regarding the handling of it. The definition of the terms in the text is based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information”). related laws and regulations.
Section 2 Collection of personal dataThe Company acquires the personal data of users by lawful and appropriate means. The contents of personal data acquired by the Company are classified as follows according to the method of acquisitions.
- Information about profiles such as name, date of birth, matters described in identity verification documents, etc.
- Contact information such as address, email address, telephone number, etc.
- Information about the usage history of our services
- All personal data acquired by Cookies such as browsing history of our site (including the information stipulated in Article 7)
- In addition, all personal data input to the forms on our site
Section 3 Purpose of use of personal dataThe Company will use the personal data of the User only within the scope of the following purposes of use or for purpose of use that is clear from the circumstances of acquisition and will not use it for any other purpose except when the consent of the person in question is obtained or as allowed by laws and regulations.
- To provide our services and to execute our contracts with users
- To contact users as long as necessary for our business
- For the management of transaction information with users, payment of fees, and its management
- To send information on services and events held by the Company
- To respond to inquiries and consultations
- For services of distribution of various information related to our business by e-mail, etc.
- For service development and improvement, conducting questionnaire surveys, and conducting monitors
- For aggregation and analysis of the number of accesses to improve the content of our site
- In addition, for provision of information to Supplier, etc., necessary for the use of the services (the definition of “Supplier, etc.”, “buyer”, “supplier” and “designated user” as platform operators is based on the Terms of Services, which is necessary for the Services (including providing it in writing, electronic media, oral, etc. on behalf of the person in question for the purpose of creating matching opportunities).
Section 4 Outsourcing to the third-party contractorIn order to facilitate business operations and provide better services to users, the Company may outsource the handling of users’ personal data to subcontractors. However, the scope of personal data handled by such third-party contractor is limited to des minims information necessary to carry out the relevant business.
Section 5 Providing personal data to third partiesThe Company will use the personal data of users (excluding subcontractors) except (1) in cases stipulated in Article 3, (2) with the prior consent of the user or (3) when required by law.
Section 6 Manage personal data
Ensuring the accuracy of data content
The Company will endeavor to keep the user’s personal data accurate and up to date to the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and to erase the personal data when it is no longer necessary to use it.
Safety management measures
The Company will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage of users’ personal data and other safety management.
Supervision of employees
When our employees handle the personal data of users, the Company will thoroughly inform the proper handling of personal information, provide appropriate education, and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision.
Supervision of subcontractors
When use third-party subcontractor to handle the personal data of users, the Company shall select a subcontractor that has taken appropriate safety management measures and provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the subcontractor.
Section 7 Use of attribute information, action history, etc.
In order to understand the usage status of our services, improve the convenience of our services, and to deliver advertisements suitable for users, we may store and use attribute information such as your profile, cookies, IDFA, Advertising ID, access logs on our services, and other action history. This information does not include information that identifies a specific individual. The Company will appropriately manage this information according to its contents.
You can disable Google Analytics by downloading and installing the “Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-on” from download page and changing the add-on settings in your browser. The collected information is managed in accordance with following Google’s Privacy Policies.
- Google Analytics Terms of Service
- Google Analytics opt-out add-on
Section 8 Acceptance of personal data held
Among the personal data held by the Company, the person or his/her agent related to the held personal data (hereinafter referred to as “the person, etc.” in this paragraph) may request for notification of the purpose of use of the personal data held.
If such request is recognized as the request with reason, based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, we will notify to the person, etc., without delay, except in the following cases. For this notice, the prescribed fee (a thousand (1, 100) yen per case. Tax included) is charged, so please understand in advance.
- a. When the purpose of use of the personal data held by which the user is identified is apparent and clear
- b. When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the user or a third party
- c. When there is a risk of harming the rights or legitimate interests of the Company
- d. When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution or local public body in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and there is a risk of hindering the execution of such affairs
When a person, etc. requests disclosure of personal data held by the Company, we will disclose it without delay, except in the following cases. Please note that a prescribed fee (1,000 yen per case) will be charged for this disclosure.
When there is a request from the person, etc. to correct, add, or delete the personal data held, we will conduct in-house research without delay and respond appropriately based on the results.
- a. When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the user or a third party
- b. When there is a risk of causing a significant hindrance to the proper implementation of the Company’s business
- c. When it becomes a violation of applicable laws or regulations
When there is a request from the person, etc. to suspension of use or erase the use of the personal data held, etc., when it is found that there is a reason for the request, we will take appropriate responses.
In the case of the request set forth in the previous 4 paragraphs, please send it to our office as defined in Article 9 below.
Personal information provided by users at the time of this request will be solely used for the purpose of responding to the request from the user and will be kept strictly secured. Please note that application form and attached documents will not be returned.
Section 9 Contact pointIf you have any comments, questions, or other inquiries regarding the handling of personal data, please contact the following.
Bird fab studio Co., Ltd. Personal Information Protection Management
Established on 11 May 2021